Black patent shoes covered in mud looked shabby as well as, moreover, whole appearance of the clerk Todor. That very night as always… After he took them off and left them in a narrow vestibule, in woollen socks he went to the shed table in the dining room, while farina porridge was steaming on its top. Skinny sonny boy named Toma already slurped it big time.
- Me flying!…. Me? – scatterbrained, he told his wife Milena, who was spreading jam on thin slices of bread in a little kitchen.
- What did he say, why in hell? – his wife Milena asked him, just to say something in return.
- Why! Why! You ask why?! – Todor was amazed, while the difference between his higher and lower blood pressure begun to perish. – At first, he didn’t say a thing, but he said that after I withheld my support for reformation of five-year acquisition plan in the cooperative.
Blood pressures met each other halfway. While they exchanged impulses, Todor was levitating a bit tilted, even upside down over the table, touching a light bulb of 45 candles with his socks.
- Not in a hell! Me flying, well not in a hell! – shouted Todor.
Wife Milena dropped a jar of jam, that smashed on tiles. She shouted in panic: – Ouch, ouch!… ho-ho… – pulling her messy, grayish hair and running around in circle.
Skinny Toma bewilderedly smiled.
A clerk Todor started swimming in frog style and flew out the window, lured by evening air filled with bluish vapors. When blood pressures again parted, he was already about fifty meters away from the building… so claim those who run into his smashed corpse.
December 12th,, 1999
Born 01.05.1977 in Belgrade.
Founder of literary nonprofit organization “Dimitrije Tirol” 1995 godine, for young Serbian writers from Romania, Timisoara. Main and responsible editor, editor for prose in literary zine “Zeleni konj” (Green Horse), which is been published every 3 months, now we have published 32th issue.
Publish in Romania:
- Poems in anthology “Ni nuli ne bih ćutnju oprostio” with other writers from “Dimitrije Tirol” which was published in year 1999;
- Stories and poems in anthology “Zeleni konj 6 godina – izbor priča i pesama“, in year 2019 where were also editor for stories.
- Short stories and poems in Timisoara newspapers on Serbian: “Naša reč”, “Književni život”.
Publish in Serbia:
- Story’s in anthology “Najkraće priče 2005”, publisher Alma;
- Story’s in anthology “357”, publisher “Književne vertikale”
- Publishing short stories and poems in following newspapers: “Književna reč”, “Zeleni konj”, ”Književne vertikale” and on internet portals (“Balkanski književni glasnik”, “Rastko”, “Poeziranje”…).
Publish in Europe:
- Poem in artistic magazine ”Nekazano” from Montenegro;
- Graphic story in magazine ”Gold Dust” from United Kingdom;
- Short story in magazine ”Between These Shores Literary & Arts Annual”. Annual
Founder of artistic center in Belgrade named “Zemoon” in year 2017, where was responsible for literature.
Founder of nonprofit organization ”Zeleni konj” in Belgrade in year 2019, which is publishing literary zine, books, organize literary events and international exhibitions of various arts
As was for many year in scrap metals business have become passionate collector of figures and sculptures which are sorted from metal scrap.
Living in two countries, Serbia and Romania, am divided between Belgrade and Timisoara.